- i.pro Lime Ciments Calcia
Natural hydraulic lime NHL5
- i.pro RENOBAT complies with the European Standard on building lime (EN 459-1). i.pro RENOBAT is bright, and can be used in many restoration and new building works (green building).
Also for renewal
Pack type 35 kg Bag
Pallet 40 Bags of 35 kg per pallet (1400 kg)
i.pro RENOBAT is a natural hydraulic lime, produced since 1863 according to the same process. Used in all sectors of construction, in restoration it can be chosen for new buildings too.
Fields of application
- Lime concrete
- Half timbering/shuttering/skeleton construction
- Roof insulation (hemp and lime).
- It allows buildings to "breathe", and does not trap moisture in the walls
- Lime re-absorbs the carbon dioxide (CO2) emitted by its calcination (firing), thus partially offsetting the large amount emitted during its production
- Lime is a useful component for all materials (stone, bricks, etc.). It is not damaging. Indeed, i.pro RENOBAT is particularly useful in designing mortars and renders to complement the strength of natural stone and soft brick construction
- Lime mortars are very workable
- It has a low elasticity modulus
- Stone and brickwork bonded with lime are easier to reuse
- Double setting to prevent cracks and shrinkage
- Always remove excess mortar at the bottom of the wall
- Always take care in excessive weather conditions (rain and sun) and protect the walls
- Work between 8°C and 30°C
- Protect the substrates during and after application
- Store bags in dry conditions for one year after the production date, as specified on the bags