- i.design Lime Ciments Calcia
Hydraulic lime HL 5
- i.design RENOCAL hydraulic lime complies with standards for building lime. i.design RENOCAL has specific admixtures, and has been created for mechanical application. White, i.design RENOCAL can be used for finishing renders as well as repointing. Easy to colour with pigments and local sands.
Also for renewal
Produced according to ISO 14001 Standard.
Pack type 35 kg Bag
Pallet 40 Bags of 35 kg per pallet (1400 kg)
i.design RÉNOCAL is a very white hydraulic lime, with all properties of the natural products. It is dedicated to finishing renders application on hard substrates (in association with i.pro CALIX).
Fields of application
- Renders (manual or mechanical application)
- Repointing (hard stone)
- Half timbering/shuttering/skeleton construction
- Masonry of new clay bricks and concrete blocks (possible)
- Easy to spray
- It allows buildings to "breathe", and does not trap moisture in the walls
- Significant bonding
- Work between 5°C and 30° C
- Always remove excess mortar at the bottom of the wall
- Always take care in excessive weather conditions (rain and sun) and protect the walls
- Protect the substrates during and after application
- Store bags in dry conditions up to 6 months after the production date, as specified on the bags