- i.design Lime Ciments Calcia
Natural hydraulic lime (NHL 3.5)
- i.design RENOBLANCHE makes traditional mortars used in the restoration of historic buildings. It can be used for new building works, alone or with cement. i.design RENOBLANCHE complies with the European Standard for building limes (EN 459-1).
Also for renewal
Produced according to ISO 14001Standard.
Pack type 35 kg Bag
NHL 3.5 white is produced by calcination of a siliceous limestone. It is conform to EN 459-1 Standard on building limes.
NHL 3.5 white is pure and natural product, for all masonry works in restoration.
Fields of application
- Restoration or natural applications: screed for stone or clay tiles, jointing mortars, bedding tiles, renders andplasters
- Brick and block laying
- Injection, grouting
- Combined with hemp: plasters, etc.
- i.design RENOBLANCHE is particularly useful in designing mortars and renders to complement the strength of natural stone and soft brick construction
- i.design RENOBLANCHE's high degree of whiteness facilitates the production of quality architectural finishes. It can be pigmented to supplement sand colours and provide matches for restoration work
- It has a low elasticity modulus
- It allows buildings to "breathe", and does not trap moisture in the walls
- Stone and brickwork that is bonded with lime is easier to reuse
- Lime re-absorbs the carbon dioxide (CO2) emitted by its calcination (firing), thus partially offsetting the large amount emitted during its production
- Always remove excess mortar at the bottom of the wall
- Always take care in excessive weather conditions (rain and sun) and protect the walls
- Work between 8°C and 30°C
- Protect the substrates during and after application
- Store bags in dry conditions for one year after production date, as specified on the bags