- i.design Building solutions Ciments Calcia
i.design EFFIX ARCA
Dry mixture of premix cement base and organic fibres (PVA).
Also for renewal
Fields of application
- i.design EFFIX ARCA is dedicated to the production of panels for wall cladding (solution under "Avis Technique" 2/13-1566).
Self cleaning and depolluting function
- It is possible to obtain an auto-cleaning and depolluting version of the product with i.active EFFIX ARCA with the same physical and mechanical characteristics as for i.design EFFIX ARCA.
- i.design EFFIX ARCA is fluid and allows exact reproduction of the mould shape. The use of mineral pigments provides a wide range of colours.
- Apply a cure product immediately after applying to the visible part.
- After demoulding, the product must be stored in a humid environment or immersed in the water at 20°C for at least 7 days. Avoid storing the products in a dry, hot and/or ventilated place for a long time.
- In bulk: 1 month
- In closed big bags (in dry conditions and ventilated warehouse): 3 months