- i.active Cement and binders Ciments Calcia
CEM I 52.5 N CE CP2 NF "SB" WHITE or GREY
i.active ULTRA 52.5 N is a photocatalytic Portland cement type I with very high normalized strength and high early strength.
+33 (0)5 62 99 33 93
i.active ULTRA GREY or WHITE 52.5 N is a consistent, stable and white or grey solution of cement that offers many possibilities of use due to its excellent physical-mechanical performance and photocatalytic properties ensured by its special formulation.
It can be used for slender vertical prestressed cast-in-place structures, elements and/or jets that require rapid formwork removal and/or displacements; prestigious constructions, architectural works with patterns containing colored aggregates if needed, prestigious floorings, special pre-mixes, colored mortars and concrete, stuccoes, sealing works, restorations, fixing operations, positioning of street furniture elements, joints and various repair works.
Fields of application
- preventive: i.active ULTRA 52.5 N reduces the concentration of air pollutants (primarily NOX), which contribute to the formation of secondary particulate matter, and hence reduces PM formation;
- corrective: in the presence of particulate matter, i.active ULTRA 52.5 N reduces the relative toxicity of the PM particles, modifying the organic component (which in urban solid particulate represents about 50% of the total PM).
- to purify air ensuring a substantial reduction of organic and inorganic pollutants mainly produced by human activities – industry, transport, domestic heating – responsible for air pollution;
- to enhance and maintain over time the aesthetic characteristics of the works reducing the need of cleaning and aesthetic maintenance operations.