- i.design Mortars Lime Socli
- Rendering mortar (CR)
- i.design CENT% FINITION is an external lime mortar, dedicated to old and natural walls (stone, adobe, old bricks, etc.). i.design CENT% FINITION complies with Standard NF EN 998-1.
Also for renewal
Produced according to ISO 14001Standard
Pack type 30 kg Bag, Big Bag, Sheathed pallet
Pallet 30-kg bags / For M finish: pallets of 40 bags (1200 kg) and for S finish: pallets of 45 bags (1350 kg)
i.design CENT% is a range of hydraulic lime mortars, dedicated to old substrates (stones, old bricks, adobe, etc.)
It exists in 2 versions: S for natural colored sands and M, colored with pigments and in 31 colors.
Strenghts and sets are soft for the protection of the natural substrates.
It is recommended to apply i.design CENT% on i.pro CENT% (related undercoat).
Fields of application
- Renders on new and existing mineral stone, adobe, etc.
- i.design CENT% FINITION is particularly useful in designing renders to complement the strength of natural stone and soft brick construction or adobe
- It is very flexible (low elasticity modulus)
- It allows buildings to "breathe", and does not trap moisture in the walls
- i.design CENT% FINITION re-absorbs the carbon dioxide (CO2) emitted by the calcination of the lime, thus partially offsetting the large amount emitted during its use
- Easy application by machine
- Ambient and substrate temperature above 8°C and below 30° C
- Protect from direct sunlight, wind and rain while setting
- Pre-wet the wall the day before application
- The surface to be treated must be clean and dust-free
- Store the bags in dry conditions for a maximum of 12 months after the production date
- i.design CENT % is not suitable for making reinforced concrete
- Do not add any additives or admixtures
- Do not apply on the following substrates: gypsum, old walls with salt (use i.tech RINZAFFO and i.tech VENEZIANO) or timber frames (choose i.pro MUR CENTENAIRE)
- Do not use on frozen or thawing substrates