- i.design Mortars Socli
Internal one coat render
i.design MONOLYS is a true natural hydraulic lime render dedicated to the application of internal one coat renders. It has been designed for easy mechanical application with a 25 or 35 gun.
Also for renewal
Pack type 25 kg Bag, Sheathed pallet
Pallet 25-kg paper bags / Pallets of 60 bags (1500 kg)
Fields of application
- It strengthens over two stages: two combined and gentle settings that reduce any risk of shrinkage.
- An initial and faster setting occurs when in contact with water
- A second setting occurs with exposure to the air as the lime
- Absorbs CO2
- The high level of lime promotes gas exchange and regulation of humidity in the walls
- A very good workability that allows the use of lots of tools to obtain a wide range of finishings: plastered, trowelled smooth, brushed, mopped, scraped, etc.
- i.design MONOLYS is as white as gypsum and can be coloured with a lime paint
- When used in a bathroom, it can be covered whith tiles
- Easy application by machine (in two coats. Second coat is applied immediately after the first) from 5 to 15 mm
- Always work between 8°C and 30°C
- Always remove the surplus mortar from the feet of the walls before it starts to set
- i.design MONOLYS is coloured with a lime paint (PITTURA VIVA, CENTRI STORICI or VELATURA)
- Always apply a strip joint (reinforced or not) at chases, openings or joints between two different materials
- Store bags in dry conditions for a maximum of one year after the production date, as specified on the bags
- Do not add any additives or admixtures
- Do not apply on the following substrates: gypsum, old walls with salt (use i.tech RINZAFFO and i.tech VENEZIANO) or timber frames (choose i.pro MUR CENTENAIRE)