- i.design Mortars Socli
Rendering mortar (CR)
- Designed for finishing layers, i.design RENOCOLOR is a lime-based mortar for renders.i.design RENOCOLOR complies with the Standard EN 998-1.A photocatalytic version exists for this product: i.active RENOCOLOR, depolluting and self-cleaning.
Also for renewal
Produced according to ISO 14001 Standard
Pack type 30 kg Bag, Big Bag, Sheathed pallet
Pallet 30-kg bags / Pallets of 40 bags (1200 kg)
i.design RENOCOLOR FINITION is a decorative render dedicated to internal and external applications. It shares its properties with the hydraulic lime: strenght in two stages. Indeed, a first hydraulic set in contact with water and second set with the air. Both combined and soft sets avoid risks of cracks shrinkage.
It is applied to i.pro RENOCOLOR.
i.design RENOCOLOR (finishing coat) exists in 2 versions: FINITION S for natural colored sands and FINITION M, colored with pigments, and in 32 colors.
Fields of application
- They strengthen in two stages: an initial and faster setting occurs when in contact with water and a second setting occurs with exposure to the air asthe lime absorbs CO2
- Those two combined and gentle settings reduce any risk of shrinkage and protect the substrates against humidity. Breathability is optimum when combined with clay bricks.
- The first stage of i.design RENOCOLOR setting is around 2 hours in standard conditions. A smooth finish is quicker to make
- i.design RENOCOLOR (finishing coat) exists in 2 versions: FINITION S for natural colored sands and FINITION M, colored with pigments.
- It has a low elasticity modulus
- It allows buildings to "breathe", and does not trap moisture in the walls
- i.design RENOCOLOR re-absorbs the carbon dioxide (CO2) emitted by the calcination of the lime, thus partially offsetting the large amount emitted during its manufacture
- Easy spraying
- Stock up with i.design RENOCOLOR at the same time to guaranty the same colour on the work
- Humidify the wall before application (the evening before)
- Always remove excess mortar at the bottom of the wall
- Always take care in excessive weather conditions (rain and sun) and protect the walls
- Store bags in dry conditions for a maximum of one year after the production date, as specified on the bags
- Do not make any reinforced concrete with i.design RENOCOLOR
- Do not add any additives or admixtures
- Do not apply on the following substrates: gypsum, old walls with salt (use i.tech RINZAFFO and i.tech VENEZIANO) or timber frames (choose i.pro MUR CENTENAIRE)
- Do not use on frozen or thawing surfaces