- i.pro Lime Socli
i.pro CHAULYS GRIS-BEIGE
Hydraulic lime HL 3.5
- i.pro CHAULYS GRIS-BEIGE is a natural hydraulic lime with additives. It is dedicated to mechanical application with adapted and soft strenghts. i.pro CHAULYS GRIS-BEIGE is alone on the market and complies with the European Standard on Building limes (EN 459-1).
Also for renewal
Produced according to ISO 14001 Standard
Pack type 25 kg Bag, Sheathed pallet
Pallet 25-kg bags / Pallets of 63 bags (1575 kg)
i.pro CHAULYS GRIS-BEIGE is a real natural hydraulic lime enhanced by an adjunction of specific additives. Thanks to those additives, the mechnical application is improved. The productivity on site is upgraded.
It is related to i.design CHAULYS BLANCHE for finishing coats.
Fields of application
Internal and external renders (mechanical application)
- It has a low modulus of elasticity
- It allows buildings to "breathe", and does not trap moisture in the walls
- Stone and brickwork bonded with lime are easier to re-use
- It re-absorbs the carbon dioxide (CO2) emitted during the calcination (firing), thus partially offsetting the large amount emitted during its production
- This hydraulic lime enables productivity and saves time on projects, ensuring the use of lime in eco-construction (green buildings) or restoration works.
- Always remove excess mortar at the bottom of the wall
- Always take care in excessive weather conditions (rain and sun) and protect the walls
- Work between 8°C and 30°C
- Protect the substrates during and after application
- Store bags in dry conditions for one year after the production date, as specified on the bags
- Do not make reinforced concrete with NHL
- Do not use for masonry works
- Do not add any admixture
- Do not apply on the following substrates: gypsum, old walls with salt (use i.tech RINZAFFO and i.tech VENEZIANO) or timber frames (choose i.pro MUR CENTENAIRE)