- i.pro Mortars Socli
- General rendering/plastering mortar (GP)Complies with Standard EN 998-1
Cement, natural hydraulic lime, sand and additive-based mortar
Pack type 25 kg Bag, Big Bag, Sheathed pallet
Pallet 25-kg bags
i.pro U-COAT is a grey render, designted for the application of undercoats (hard substrates or mesh). It is perfect to prepare the application of i.pro SOCLIROC or i.design SOCLIROC before their sculpture.
i.pro U-COAT makes the mesh rigid before the application of renders to be sculpted and regulates the set.
Fields of application
- External/internal render
- Specially created for i.pro SOCLIROC and i.design SOCLIROC undercoats
- Can be applied to new substrates, on hard stones, metal lath, polyethylene lath and glass lath (type Nergalto)
- Industrial regularity in production
- Easy to apply
- Mechanical application
Bulk density (powder)
|127 litres / Ton of dry product (3 Litre/bag)|
Compressive strenghts at 28 days
|Around 20 MPa (CS IV)|
|> 0.1 N/mm2|
- Protect against the frost, the sun and the wind
- Work between + 5°C and + 30°C
- Apply on a clean, sound substrate. Do not apply to a frozen or thawing susbtrate.
- Use gloves and mask when applying. It contains lime and cement.