- i.pro Bagged Aggregates Socli
- CRISTAL DECAP ' can be used for all dry sand blasting work (paint removal on walls, wood, plastics, metals, etc.) and façade stripping and cleaning.
Pack type 35 kg Bag, Sheathed pallet
Pallet 35-kg bags / Pallets of 45 bags (1575 kg)
Fields of application
- Cleans stone, plaster and stainless steel, removes graffiti , exfoliates, glass engraving .
- Cleans stone and stainless steel, performs deburring and removes paint without alteration.
- Preparation before bonding, prior to metallization, before painting or before glazing.
- Cleans hard stones, creates a strong roughness effect and can be used for scale removal.
- Preparation before bonding, prior to metallization, before painting and before enamelling
- CRISTAL DECAP' is mainly composed of glass (amorphous silica), which is safe for dry sand blasting use (prevents germ development)
- No surface preparation is required before stripping. However, always think about protecting the environment and the surfaces you do not want to strip
- Powerful abrasive
- Saves 20% on material consumed per m² compared to other abrasives (low density), and gives the same result
|Bulk density||1150 kg/m3||-|
|200 to 400 µ||5 bars||n°2|
|400 to 800 µ||5 bars||n°4|
800 µ to 1.5 mm
Before stripping, perform a test on a small area to assess the effectiveness of the product and the necessary distance between the nozzle and the substrate. This guarantees a good result (without altering the surface to be stripped as well)