- i.pro Socli
Mineraliser, hardener, waterproofer
MINELYS is a mineraliser and hardener that acts as a waterproofer. It makes surfaces highly resistant to a depth of 3 to 4 mm.
Pack type 5 kg Bag
Pallet 5-kg can
Fields of application
MINELYS is used when permanent dryness is required (waterproofing, crumbling dusting) façades, walls, old backgrounds.
- MINELYS is a mineraliser and hardener with a repellent effect, which complements waterproofing
- This product uses water as a vehicle and uses it to crystallise, harden and mineralise, reinforcing the surfaces to be treated
- MINELYS allows an in-depth treatment (3 to 4 mm) and makes the board waterproof and resistant
- It can be used pure for cases of erosion. A definitive drying time is required for every type of lime, cement, stone, brick, or plaster substrate
- It also acts as a saltpeter fixative. It blocks the salts driven by the capillary rise of water
- Apply neat, by spraying one or two layers, depending on the substrate condition
- Protect painted, glass and tiled surfaces, as well as lightweight alloys, to avoid damaging them
- Protect from the rain during and after application (4 hours minimum)
- Do not apply during periods of frost