- i.pro Cement and binders Socli
- i.pro STABEX is a natural binder for soil stabilization.
+33 (0)5 62 99 33 93
Pack type 35 kg Bag
i.pro STABEX is a sand stabilization product. It is composed of natural hydraulic lime in accordance with European Standard EN 459-1 on building lime, and an hydraulic binder with pozzolanic effect. It was designed to ensure the stability of paths and walkways. There are two types of i.pro STABEX treatment: stabilization of the existing soil or treated sand applied.
i.pro STABEX can also exist in mortar version (on demand with chosen sands).
Fields of application
- On pedestrian walkways
- In village squares
- On bike paths and other little-used roads
- On hiking trails and forest paths
- On external refurbishment of houses
- On bowling greens etc.
- It prevents dust in summer, and mud and ruts on the fairways in winter
- i.pro STABEX guarantees excellent driving comfort, whatever the season
- It is natural, and preserves the colour of the earth and treated sands. It thus observes regional specificities
- i.pro STABEX makes ground care easy. Its high lime dosage reduces the regrowth of weeds
- A simple sweep is all that is required for maintenance
- i.pro STABEX is reversible. If only partially responsive, the ground may be re-treated with the same material
- It reduces the water content in soil
- i.pro STABEX facilitates compaction and flocculates clays
- It is ecological, preserves the colour of local areas and enables natural walkways to be built
- Always make one or more boards for testing to confirm the selection of sand and / or the mixture
- Always work between 10°C and 30° C
- Protect from the sun and wind
- Cover the treated sand with plastic protection for a minimum of 24 hours after application
- Store the bags in dry conditions for a maximum of 6 months after the production date