- i.design Lime Socli
Natural hydraulic lime (NHL 2)
- i.design RENOCHAUX is designed for making traditional mortars for restoration works on soft substrates (earth, adobe, hemp, soft stone, etc). i.design RENOCHAUX is also used in all contemporary sustainable projects with natural materials that pose no health risks (hemp, straw, adobe, etc).
Also for renewal
Produced according to ISO 14001Standard.
Pack type 25 kg Bag
NHL 2 is produced by calcination of a siliceous limestone. i.design RENOCHAUX complies with the European Standard for building limes (EN 459-1).
NHL 2 is pure and natural product, for all masonry works in restoration.
Fields of application
- Restoration of natural renders and plasters
- Injection, grouting
- Combined with hemp: plasters
- Lime paints
- i.design RENOCHAUX is particularly useful in designing mortars and renders to complement the strength of natural stone and soft brick construction
- NHL 2's high degree of whiteness facilitates the production of quality architectural finishes and can be pigmented to supplement sand colours and provide matches for restoration work
- It has a low elasticity modulus
- It allows buildings to "breathe", and does not trap moisture in the walls
- Stone and brickwork that is bonded with lime is easier to re-use
- Lime re-absorbs the carbon dioxide (CO2) emitted by its calcination (firing), thus partially offsetting the large amount emitted during its manufacture
- Always remove excess mortar at the bottom of the wall
- Always take care in excessive weather conditions (rain and sun) and protect the walls
- Work between 8°C and 30°C
- Protect the substrates during and after application
- Store bags in dry conditions for one year after production date, as specified on the bags